Thank you very much for a very smooth start to the 2017-2018 school year! We are all starting to get into routine and our Broncos are starting to settle in to what will be the best school year yet. Thank you parents for helping us in this process because without your support we could not do what we do.
Just a few reminders as we approach the third week of school.
- We still have some parents dropping students off in the middle of Lake Forest instead of the approved drop off areas. Please consider how unsafe this is for everyone involved. Saving a few minutes is not worth the life of your child or the lives of other children. Please drop off only in approved areas.
- Our district PAP/AP drop timeline will open up next week for the drop form to be turned in with schedules being changed to start the 4th week. Please visit with your counselor for further information.
- Meet the Teacher night is Monday, September 11 from 5:30-7:00. We hope you can join us! Juniors can also sign up for PSAT during this night as well.
- Please support our PTO by purchasing a membership this year! I cannot tell you how awesome they are in supporting our students and our teachers. They will be there at Meet The Teacher selling memberships and spirit wear. We have a lot of newly designed spirit wear this year so stop by and purchase a membership and some spirit wear for the whole family!
- Don’t forget College Night is September 21 from 6:00-8:00. All grade levels are invited to attend.
- We will have a Principal’s Coffee on September 28 from 9:00-10:00. Please join us to discuss the amazing things that are going on at Boyd and to ask questions as well. Coffee and pastries provided by our PTO.
- Homecoming week will be October 2-6. Stay tuned for more information!
I hope I have included all of our events that are upcoming. Also, please follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest and the greatest. I also wanted to take a few moments to brag on our Red Nation! Nothing makes me more proud than so many of our Broncos representing, keeping it classy and showing such a large amount of school spirit this early in the year! I cannot wait for our first pep rally on Thursday! I hope everyone has a great week and let me know if you need anything as we settle into this school year.